CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Blast From My Past

I went to Sam's Club this morning, you know just stocking up on supplies because of our economy, and guess what they were sampling?
Fruitroll-Ups and Fruit Gushers!
As soon as I put one of those gummy Gushers in my mouth, I started having flashbacks to Kindergarten. Ah yes, it was such a simple time then. A time where your worries consisted of trying to figure out if Lucky Charms were, in fact, lucky. (Seriously, this was a hot topic in my Kindergarten class. It started some pretty fierce arguments. How I remember this? I have no clue.) Wow, it's amazing what your brain chooses to remember about your past, eh? I can recollect some of hit music singles of my Kindergarten days :
I Want Candy - Remake by Aaron Carter(?)
I Get Knocked Down - Not sure who sings it...
and of course the Spicegirls classic - Wannabe.

Ah, the memories.

Like I said up near the top of my post, memories are a funny thing. I can remember a surprisingly large amount about my early elementary school years (which was a LONG time ago), but I can not for the life of me recall what I had for lunch yesterday.

Alrighty, I'll leave you alone in your thoughts about your early school days. I'm going to go figure out what I had for lunch yesterday, it's starting to bug me...

Alright, laterness!

~Holly~

Seriously, did I skip it or something?!?!

2 comments:

lizard said...

Hey Holly....wow! I didnt really know after logging off last night I'd come on today to see I actually have....comments??!?! who knew anyone wanted to read my rantings. thanks for the advice on gas station guy--I think I'll ask him for his number...i saw that hes working today :).

Ps....fruit roll ups and fruit gushers=love!!!

PurpleBecca said...

Hi Holly!
Ah gushers...they sound disgusting but are somehow delicious! Oh and I remember aaron carter! My little brother used to make us listen to that CD in the car. Your blog is super pretty btw!

all the best!